Specimen Tomosynthesis System
When the goal is to remove the entire tumor in a single procedure with maximum breast conservation.
Why the MOZART System?
- Creates true 3D images of breast specimens in 1mm slices in a single operation.
- Independently associated with a lower re-excision rates (up to 50%) compared to Faxitron 2D imaging.
- More accurate than 2D imaging for identifying positive margins.
- Provides superior visibility through dense breast tissue.
- Reduces the likelihood of excising healthy breast tissue unnecessarily.
- Enables superior cosmesis for the patient.
- Reduces need for time consuming orthogonal views.
The MOZART ViewAssist™ software package consists of intelligent, specialized features that enable the user to be more efficient.
KUBTEC INVITES YOU TO A WEBINAR FEATURING CARY S. KAUFMAN, MD FACS:
TAKING THE GUESSWORK OUT OF INTRAOPERATIVE MARGIN MANAGEMENT
A BREAST SURGEONS USE OF 3D SPECIMEN TOMOSYNTHESIS
Register below and receive an email to watch now
Differences in Re-excision Rates for Breast Conserving Surgery Using Intraoperative 2D vs. 3D Tomosynthesis Specimen Radiograph
• Demonstrates a 50% reduction in re-excision rates compared to a Faxitron BioVision.
• Surgeons can use the technology without radiologists' consultation.