Specimen Tomosynthesis System
When the goal is to remove the entire tumor in a single procedure with maximum breast conservation
What is Augmented Intelligence?
- Microcalcifications and other inclusions are identified within the tomosynthesis slices.
- Their absolute and relative positions are recognized by the system.
- Only Kubtec can offer Augmented Intelligence for specimen imaging, because only Kubtec uses Tomosynthesis to create detailed 3-D specimen images.
- The unique K-View™ Image created by our Augmented Intelligence, consists of a compilation of the tomo slices.
- This information can then be displayed as an overlay on the image itself.
- In addition, Augmented Intelligence means you can use your voice to view and navigate the 3-D Tomosynthesis data.
- Voice commands allow you to highlight and view the slice numbers (location) of the microcalcifications, view and hide the optical image, Play an animation of all the tomo slices.
- Do it all without breaking scrub!
Why the MOZART System?
- Enables surgeons to differentiate between healthy and involved tissue for greater breast conservation.
- Provides clear images of targeted lesions through obstructions like dense tissue or skin.
- Creates true 3-D images of breast specimens in 1mm slices in a single operation.
- Automatic Specimen Alert pro-actively alerts you if a specimen has not been removed from the chamber.
- Can be used with any specimen containers and only uses uncompressed specimens.
- Identifies the exact location, character, and extent of lesions three-dimensionally.
- Provides more information than 2-D orthogonal views allowing easier, more accurate confirmation of the extent of the target excision.
- Facilitates a reduction in re-excision rates and superior tissue conservation.
- Includes 2-D X-ray and optical 13 Megapixel image capabilities.
- Bench-top or tower configurations available.