The XPERT® 80 Specimen Radiography System
When it comes to imaging routine gross specimens in the pathology lab, experts rely on the proven power of the XPERT 80 Systems for unsurpassed image quality, ease of use and efficiency.
Why the XPERT 80 System?
- 25 cm x 30 cm (10″ x 12″) detector for gross specimen imaging*
- Stainless steel cabinet with internal dimensions of
36 cm x 43 cm x 41 cm (14″ x 17″ x 16″)
- Micro-focus images of up to 5 microns or 100 lp/mm for maximum resolution and detail.
- Mobile system for easy transport; benchtop system available
- Enables Pathologists to effortlessly image excised breast and bone samples.
- Interfaces seamlessly with pathology and LIS software.
- Laser centering guide ensures accurate alignment of specimen and detector.
- Annotate and save images in multiple formats for clinical and academic use.
- All KUBTEC systems are compatible with Windows 10.