Just Got Smarter
The New MOZART® Supra
Specimen Tomosynthesis System
More intelligence, streamlined workflow for Pathology and OR imaging. The only system to offer specimen tomosynthesis for lymph nodes, lumpectomy and mastectomy specimens.
- Featuring AutoMagnification – Never Touch a Mag Tray Again! Automatically zooms to give the best images of the area of interest.
- 3D Imaging, the most accurate way to view the anatomy of mastectomies, lumpectomies, tissue, and bone.
- Image Animation automatically scrolls through your digital slices and builds the anatomy of the specimen right on your screen.
- HD Optical Camera for side by side comparison with X‑ray.
- Image Blender superimposes X-ray images and optical images together to enable you to identify your area of interest, directly on the physical specimen.
- Augmented Intelligence automatically highlights likely microcalcifications, clips, etc. and identifies their locations in 3D space.
- Voice Control for hands free image viewing and navigation minimizes contact with your screen and keyboard
What is Augmented Intelligence?
- Likely microcalcifications and other inclusions are identified within the tomosynthesis slices.
- Their absolute and relative positions are recognized by the system.
- Only Kubtec can offer Augmented Intelligence for specimen imaging, because only Kubtec uses Tomosynthesis to create detailed 3D specimen images.
- The unique K-View™ Image created by our Augmented Intelligence, consists of a compilation of the tomo slices.
- This information can then be displayed as an overlay on the image itself.
- In addition, Augmented Intelligence means you can use your voice to view and navigate the 3D Tomosynthesis data.
- Voice commands allow you to highlight and view the slice numbers (location) of the microcalcifications, view and hide the optical image, Play an animation of all the tomo slices.
- Do it all without breaking scrub!
Contact us for more information about the brand new MOZART Supra System
Why the MOZART System?
- Enables surgeons to differentiate between healthy and involved tissue for greater breast conservation.
- Provides clear images of targeted lesions through obstructions like dense tissue or skin.
- Creates true 3D images of breast specimens in 1mm slices in a single operation.
- Automatic Specimen Alert pro-actively alerts you if a specimen has not been removed from the chamber.
- Can be used with any specimen containers and only uses uncompressed specimens.
- Identifies the exact location, character, and extent of lesions three-dimensionally.
- Provides more information than 2D orthogonal views allowing easier, more accurate confirmation of the extent of the target excision.
- Facilitates a reduction in re-excision rates and superior tissue conservation.
- Includes 2D X-ray and optical 13 Megapixel image capabilities.