The MOZART® Supra®
Specimen Tomosynthesis System
When you need 3D images of specimens of all sizes in Pathology or the OR.
KUBTEC INVITES YOU TO A WEBINAR FEATURING CARY S. KAUFMAN, MD FACS:
Breast Cancer Surgery Post COVID-19
‘Taking the Guesswork Out of Intraoperative Margin Management’
Register below and receive an email to watch now
Why the MOZART Supra?
- Large 10″ x 12″ detector for imaging mastectomies, lumpectomies, lymph nodes, organs and bones.
- AutoMagnification automatically zooms to give you the highest resolution images of your area of interest the first time.
- Creates true 3D images of specimens in 1mm slices in a single operation.
- Independently associated with a lower re-excision rates (up to 50%) compared to Faxitron 2D imaging.
- More accurate than 2D imaging for identifying positive margins.
- Provides superior visibility through dense breast tissue.
- Reduces the likelihood of excising healthy breast tissue unnecessarily.
- Enables superior cosmesis for the patient.
- Reduces need for time consuming orthogonal views.
- All KUBTEC systems are compatible with Windows 10.
3D Imaging in a more compact system
The MOZART: 3D specimen tomosynthesis for the OR.
The most accurate way to view the antomy of breast specimens in the OR.
The MOZART Supra ViewAssist™ software package consists of intelligent, specialized features that enable the user to be more efficient.
Differences in Re-excision Rates for Breast Conserving Surgery Using Intraoperative 2D vs. 3D Tomosynthesis Specimen Radiograph
• Demonstrates a 50% reduction in re-excision rates compared to a Faxitron BioVision.
• Surgeons can use the technology without radiologists' consultation.