The XPERT® 80
Specimen Tomosynthesis System
When the goal is to remove the entire tumor in a single procedure with maximum breast conservation
What is Augmented Intelligence?
- Microcalcifications and other inclusions are identified within the tomosynthesis slices.
- Their absolute and relative positions are recognized by the system.
- Only Kubtec can offer Augmented Intelligence for specimen imaging, because only Kubtec uses Tomosynthesis to create detailed 3-D specimen images.
- The unique K-View™ Image created by our Augmented Intelligence, consists of a compilation of the tomo slices.
- This information can then be displayed as an overlay on the image itself.
- In addition, Augmented Intelligence means you can use your voice to view and navigate the 3-D Tomosynthesis data.
- Voice commands allow you to highlight and view the slice numbers (location) of the microcalcifications, view and hide the optical image, Play an animation of all the tomo slices.
- Do it all without picking up the blade!
Why the XPERT 80 Tomosynthesis System?
- 25 cm x 30 cm (10″ x 12″) detector for gross specimen imaging*
- Stainless steel cabinet with internal dimensions of 36 cm x 43 cm x 41 cm (14″ x 17″ x 16″)
- Micro-focus images of up to 5 microns or 100 lp/mm for maximum resolution and detail.
- Built-in HD optical camera enables side-by-side comparison of radiography and optical images.
- Automatic Specimen Alert pro-actively alerts you if a specimen has not been removed from the chamber.
- Mobile system for easy transport; benchtop system available
- Enables Pathologists to effortlessly image excised breast and bone samples.
- Interfaces seamlessly with pathology and LIS software.
- Laser centering guide ensures accurate alignment of specimen and detector.
- Annotate and save images in multiple formats for clinical and academic use.